Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Assignment # 13

The Alex Website

googleimage.com



This is the first time I have been introduced to the Alex website. What a useful tool the state of Alabama has developed. It is also known as the Alabama Learning Exchange. It is a great place where teachers from all over can share ideas and exchange lesson plans. It is also opening the door for teachers to become more technologically literate by using this internet option for their classroom and their self. It has links like, Lesson Plans, Podcast, Personal Workspace and Serach Engine that can all be accessed right there on the Alex page.

What a great tool for future teachers like myself. It will provide me with so many resources at a click of a button. It is a page that I will add to my PLN (Personal Learning Network). I am sure I will be using this website in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment