Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project # 7 Comments for Kids

For my Comments for Kids, I had a student in Canada, one in Auckland, New Zealand and a student in New York. It was very interesting to see how each teacher has the students doing different blogs.


Kid Blog Pic from google images



My first student lives in Canada. This student's blog was about a story the class is reading. This is what I posted on the student's blog.




Hi! My name is Olivia Bush and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to become an Elementary Teacher.
I have heard how beautiful Canada is and would love to come visit one day. Do you like living in Canada? I live by the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. I love living by the water and in a warm climate.
Thank you so much for sharing part of this story. I have enjoyed reading your blog. You have intrigued my interest to discover what will happen next. My son is in the first grade and I think he might enjoy this book too. Please send me more information about this book. My blog site is http://busholiviaedm310.blogspot.com. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog in the future. I wish you the best in school!






My second student lives in New York. This class watched this video,



I watched the video and then made this comment on the student's blog.


Hi Mike! My name is Olivia Bush and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to become an Elementary Teacher. My graduation present to myself will be a trip to New York. Maybe, I can come by and visit your school when I graduate.
I watched the “Million Dollar Project.” What a neat song and fun ideas to do with a million dollars. It would be so neat to have a million dollars to help others. I like your idea of giving every student a lap top. That would be wonderful! Just think of the knowledge and advantages those students would have if you gave them a lap top. Do you enjoy being able to have computers in your classroom? I cannot imagine life without computers. I have been using them since I was your age, maybe even younger, and use them everyday now.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on using a million dollars. I think that is a great idea! If you would like, please feel free to follow my blog site too while I am in school. Its is http://busholiviaedm310.blogspot.com. I look forward to reading your blog more and wish you the best in school!


My third student was from Aukland, New Zealand. This student had a drawing on his blog of a car driving down the road. This is what I posted on his blog.


Hello Jeryco! My name is Olivia Bush. I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama in the United States of America. I am studying to be an elementary teacher.
I looked up information about your country on the Internet and it is a beautiful country. Do you live near the beach? I live just a few miles from the Gulf of Mexico and love going to the beach in the summer.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture. You are a wonderful artist. Is there a story behind your art? I would love to know more about your picture, please feel free to visit my blog http://busholiviaedm310.blogspot.com/. Thank you again for sharing your work and I wish you the best in your education and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment