Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Comments for Kids # 2


Below are my comments on different students that I followed during the month of March. I really enjoyed reading their blogs. I could even relate to the first student who blogged about struggling in Math. These children are a pleasure to follow and I cannot wait to implement blogging in my own classroom one day.

Hi! My name is Olivia Bush. I am student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. You can check out my blog page at http://busholiviaedm310.blogspot.com/. I would love for you to follow it if you can. I will be doing a blog about your blog and some other students that I am following at the end of this month.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on math and the upcoming test you are preparing for. I have to agree with you that math is very challenging but I am inspired by your motivation to keep trying and moving forward. I struggle in math and have three big math classes to take in college. I am currently in one now and will be taking two this summer. Math can be very stressful for some people, like me, but for others, like my husband ( who is a chemist), it comes very easy. Just like you said though, with the right attitude and if you put your mind to it you can do it!

Keep up the positive attitude and it will take you far in life and math. I wish you the best on your math test and SAT test. I am sure you will do great! Please feel free to follow me and write on my page. I look forward to reading more on your blog.

(Student from Birmingham, Al, struggling with math)


Cruz at PT England School. This is an 11 year old student in year 7 at a school in New Zealand. His blog was about “Tech At Tamaki College.” This student is learning how to cook. He wanted to cook hamburgers (his favorite food) but they cooked sticky buns instead. This is what I said on his blog.

Hi! My name is Olivia Bush. I am student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. You can check out my blog page at http://busholiviaedm310.blogspot.com/. I would love for you to follow it if you can. I will be doing a blog about your blog and some other students that I am following at the end of this month.

I like your blog page set up with the red background and the Twilight characters. I have read all the books and I cannot wait to see next movie in November. Are you a big fan? Have you read the books or just watched the movies?

I enjoyed reading about your day and your new experience in learning how to cook. I like hamburgers more than sticky buns myself. Do you have a particular way to fix your hamburger? I prefer my the American style, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, pickles and ketchup with french fries on the side. In this class will you get to learn how to cook different things? How long will this class last? I hope you enjoy it and do learn a lot though it will come in handy one day. I need a class like this because I am not at all a good cook.

I wish you the best in this class and your others. Thank you for sharing you thoughts and keep up the great work on your blog. I cannot wait to read more.

Olivia


My last student blog for March is from a young man named Joshua. He is in either fourth or fifth grade. His teacher Ms. Engelhard addresses both grades in her class blog. Joshua though wrote a blog entitled "Rusty Refund". He and his Father received bad service in a restaurant and he wrote a blog about how he felt. This is what I said to Joshua.


Hi! My name is Olivia Bush. I am student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. You can check out my blog page at http://busholiviaedm310.blogspot.com/. I would love for you to follow it if you can. I will be doing a blog about your blog and some other students that I am following at the end of this month.

Thank you for your honest blog on bad service in a restaurant. I agree with you so much. I have a similar story from a dinner experience I had just not to long ago. They forgot to put my order in at the kitchen, then they brought me the wrong dish and by the time they got my order straight everyone else I had been having dinner with had finished their meal and it was time to go. So, I got my meal in a to-go-box which I ate for lunch the next day. It is aggravating when those types of things happen and can make your out to eat meal not worth it.

I hope the next time you and your Dad get to go out it turns out a whole lot better. Thank you for sharing your thoughts though. Your blog looks great and I am looking forward to reading more.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment